A DIAMOND IS UNIQUE
Anyone interested in learning about diamonds
- To acquire knowledge on natural diamonds and synthetic diamonds.
- To be able to identify the major differences between these two types of diamonds.
- To understand the natural diamond industry: challenges and economic impact, control of the production through the Kimberley Process.
- To understand the authenticity of a natural diamond.
- To learn about the geological formation of diamonds, acquire gemmological skills and understand the industry of natural diamonds and its global players.
OUR E-LEARNING PLATFORM
Training provided in partnership with the French Gemmological Laboratory (LFG)
PROGRAMME AND REQUIREMENTS
- Explanatory notes
- Pictures, photos and diagrams
- Educational videos
- Games and quizzes to assess your knowledge
708 € incl. VAT
Inquiries and subscription
Maéva Peltier : email@example.com – 01 40 26 98 00